Friday, June 13, 2008

Howdy

I am finally almost caught up with my girls and my mama! (I can't believe she beat me to the blog world by half a day:)

I am looking forward to sharing my thoughts and ideas about grandbabies, kids, farming, sheep, cows, and those pestery treehuggers! Be on the look out for some bragging and some ranting and raving!

More to come when my house isn't overrun by outside loving, tractor driving, sheep loving, back of the pickup riding kiddos! Which of course I am loving to the max!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hey Helen! I am excited you are here. I'm sure you can relate to our frustrations with both children and teaching :0) I know you have had a great week with those sweet grandbabies! I've missed them.

Candice said...

I'm so happy that you and Nina have joined the club! Maybe now we will ALL know what's going on with each other!

Janette's Joys said...

Wooohooo!!!! Bienvenidos Mama! I cant wait for all your stories and bragging...but I am particularly looking forward to the ranting and raving about the pesky tree huggers:)